Over 200,000 titles are available in our database. Two plans
are offered for the delivery of subscriptions, the Regular
Subscription Service and the Consolidated Subscription
* The Regular Subscription Service arranges delivery
directly to the library from the various publishers. Our
subscriptions department submits claims to the publisher for any
missing issues you report.
* The Consolidated Subscription Service plan provides an
especially convenient method of serial management. RPSS receives all
journals at its central location and forwards them to you at regular
* The consolidated package contains a computer-generated
packing list with details on each issue enclosed.
* Reports detailing the status of your order, including
progress on claims, are issued quarterly.
* Three months before the subscriptions expire, a quarterly
report will list periodicals set for automatic annual renewal. This
allows you ample opportunity to add and delete titles for the coming
The advantages of using the consolidated service
* Delivery by airfreight, allowing substantial savings over
direct delivery via air mail.
* Complete delivery guaranteed for all periodicals ordered,
with missing issues claimed by us during consolidation.
* Tremendous savings in staff time for cataloging and
shelving; only one organized shipment to deal with instead of dozens
or even hundreds of separate single issues arriving one by
* Automatic claiming and renewal, with no worry about
deadlines or unintended cancellations.
Our subscription services are competitive throughout the
world. We invite your lists of planned journal and serial
subscriptions for our prompt quotations.